Looking to 2020 and Beyond
It's hard to believe it's been nearly four months since our teams launched their PledgeMe crowdfunding campaigns. We're so proud of what they've been up to in the meantime:
- Froth Tech is renovating their new facility in preparation for delivery of some shiny new equipment.
- Growspace has been running workshops and gearing up to launch three community composting hubs next year.
- Reusabowl is busy planning their pilot for next year, but took a brief break to chat to Stuff about their vision.
- The Tiny Plastic Factory has been lining up like-minded partners left and right.
- Manufacturing is underway for Whare Hauora's sensor kits, with delivery scheduled for next year.
- Yum Jar has branched into catering this holiday season, but will be back next year with more delicious zero waste lunches delivered straight to you.
Here at Zero Carbon Challenge HQ, we're excited to share our report on this year's challenge. It's full of lessons from this year's amazing teams and ideas for how we can make future iterations of the Challenge even better.